Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
I made pancakes this morning for myself, my mom, & my aunts.
I made regular pancakes and pumpkin spice pancakes because no one wanted the pumpkin ones except me.
How boring are they?!
I decided to make pancakes because I have yummy local maple syrup from Lyonsville Sugarhouse.
I got it at the farmers market that I frequent (every Saturday!)
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon,
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg, and cloves.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the milk, canned pumpkin, melted butter, and egg.
- Fold mixture into dry ingredients.
- Melt some butter in a skillet over medium heat; pour in 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Once the tops of the pancakes begin to form bubbles, approximately 2-4 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes.
- Cook for another 2-4 minutes.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 242mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. You may want to spot check this information.