Red Cherry Sangria
If you love cherries and sangria than this red cherry sangria recipe is one you’ll want to print out and make!
I went to Applewood Winery in Warwick, NY and picked up their classic International Red and Wayayanda White to mix together.
I’m telling you, the staff at Applewood Winery know their wine! What a great combination they gave me.
I was tempted to buy the blackberry wine they also offer but I didn’t want the blackberries to offset my cherry flavor so I decided not to get all crazy, this time.
Next time, all bets are off!
- 1 orange
- 1 peach
- 2 cups cherries
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 cup cherry brandy
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- Pit cherries and slice in half.
- Cut peaches and oranges into slices and add all fruit to a large pitcher.
- Add wine, brandy and triple sec liquor to the pitcher and stir.
- Serve with or without ice.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
- OXO Good Grips Cherry and Olive Pitter, Red
- Lily's Home Shatterproof Plastic Pitcher, the Large Capacity Makes it Excellent for Parties, Both Indoor and Outdoor, Clear (110 Ounces)
- Freshware Cutting Boards [Bamboo, Set of 3] - Eco-Friendly Wood Chopping Boards for Food Prep, Meat, Vegetables, Fruits, Crackers & Cheese - 100% Natural Bamboo
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 338Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. You may want to spot check this information.