Gluten Free Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Disclosure: OXO sent me a package of their products in exchange for this recipe and blog post. All opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Chocolate and peanut butter is a classic combo and is probably my favorite food duo. These Gluten Free Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies are packed with lots of creamy peanut butter!
I’m so excited to bring this recipe to you today. I love to partner with brands who stand behind worthy causes such as Cookies for Kids’ Cancer.
Every year OXO donates $100.00 for each participating blog post to pediatric cancer research.
My family has been impacted by cancer and it truly warms my heart to contribute in any way.
I used the Non-Stick Pro 9×13 Cake Pan, Brownie Spatula, and Baker’s Dusting Wand from OXO to create this recipe.
I have got to say, having a professional cake pan makes all the difference.
Have you ever had your brownies stick to the pan and be really difficult to remove?
The brownie spatula definitely assisted with that!
My favorite new tool is the baker’s dusting wand.
Not only is the name pretty cool, (Forget the elder wand, I’ll take a baker’s wand any day!) but it seems to me that it could double not only as a powdered sugar duster but as a loose tea steeper!
A kitchen tool that has two uses, that is a winner in my book!
All of these products (and others!) that are specially marked will also have a portion of the sale go towards Cookies for Kids’ Cancer.
Make sure to keep an eye out!
– Cookies for Kids’ Cancer is a recognized 501c(3) public charity duly incorporated under the laws of the state of New Jersey. Your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. 100% of proceeds raised by Cookies for Kids’ Cancer fund pediatric cancer research.
– OXO will be donating $100 to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer for each blog post dedicated to this campaign in October (up to our $100,000 commitment*.)
– *In 2015, OXO will donate up to $100,000 to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer through product proceeds, bake sale matches and other fundraising efforts
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups unrefined sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9x13 or 8x8 pan by generously greasing it with butter.
- Set pan aside. Spoon the peanut butter into a piping bag or small plastic bag.
- Set aside until brownies are fully mixed.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the sugar and melted butter using the beater attachment.
- Beat the egg into the sugar and butter.
- Add the gluten free vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the dry mixture into the wet and mix on a low speed.
- Once fully incorporated, spread mixture onto the prepared pan.
- Take the piping bag of peanut butter and draw vertical lines through the brownie mixture.
- Run a toothpick or the handle of a spoon through the peanut butter and chocolate mixture to create a ripple effect.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove brownies while slightly gooey.
- Let cool in pan and remove.
- Cut with a knife or a pizza cutter
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top if desired.
If you are using an already mixed all-purpose gluten-free flour from the store, you won't need to add xanthan gum as I did in this recipe.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 523 Total Fat: 27g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 41mg Sodium: 506mg Carbohydrates: 67g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 51g Protein: 7g