Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Recipe
This Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Recipe! I can’t express how creamy, chocolatey, and absolutely delicious this recipe is.
“You got peanut butter in my chocolate!”
“You got chocolate in my peanut butter!”
I used homemade marshmallows in this recipe. You can make them at home pretty easily too.
Don’t forget to give them a quick torch with some flame! A kitchen torch will do just nicely here.
The peanut butter is optional but recommenced.
Please add your favorite bourbon if you’re feeling saucy.
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 two ounce milk chocolate bars
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce
- In a pot, bring milk to a simmer on low heat.
- Once simmering, add the chocolate bars (in pieces) and the peanut butter.
- Stir often to prevent burning and evenly distribute the melting chocolate and peanut butter.
- Once everything is melted pour into two mugs and top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 616Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 294mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 3gSugar: 40gProtein: 19g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. You may want to spot check this information.