Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Recipe
Wishing you a very Happy Holiday with this Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Recipe!
“You got peanut butter in my chocolate!”
“You got chocolate in my peanut butter!”
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 two ounce milk chocolate bars
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce
- In a pot, bring milk to a simmer on low heat.
- Once simmering, add the chocolate bars (in pieces) and the peanut butter.
- Stir often to prevent burning and evenly distribute the melting chocolate and peanut butter.
- Once everything is melted pour into two mugs and top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 616 Total Fat: 32g Saturated Fat: 16g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 40mg Sodium: 294mg Carbohydrates: 66g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 40g Protein: 19g