Iced Coffee Granita
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. All opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
This Iced Coffee Granita will surely help cool you off this summer!
Iced coffee is a summer staple and of course, there is always room for a tall glass filled with ice and coffee.
Summer is notorious for sun and fun so why not try a new way to enjoy your favorite summer drink?
Oh, I don’t know, maybe something like this Iced Coffee Granita!
You literally need nothing else other than a carton of International Delight Iced Coffee (Any flavor will do! I used Vanilla but you can also choose from Original, Mocha, Caramel Macchiato, Hershey’s cookies ‘n’ Crème, Cold Stone Creamery Sweet Cream and the light varieties which are only 100 calories per serving!)
You guys have all seen the old trick of freezing coffee to make coffee ice cubes, right? This recipe is kind of like that, just fancier.
All you have to do to make a refreshing granita is poor the iced coffee into a container: Freeze, scrape and fluff the coffee until no liquid remains and there are only ice crystals.
After the mixture is frozen and fluffed you can top it with homemade whipped cream and enjoy summer to the fullest!
So, tell me: How you enjoy iced coffee?
- 2 cups pre-made iced coffee
- Pour the pre made iced coffee in a square 9x9 or a 9x13 baking dish.
- Freeze for an hour, scrape with a fork to form crystals and re freeze. Repeat until no liquid remains and crystals have formed.
- Using a fork, scrape and fluff the pan and add ice crystals to a serving dish.
- If desired, top with homemade whipped cream.
- OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan 9 x 13 Inch
- OXO 11132000 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Cups with Magnetic Snaps, 1 EA
- OXO 1107600 Good Grips 3-Piece Stainless-Steel Mixing Bowl Set White
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 2 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 5mg Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 0g