Food Photography Mentoring
1:1 food photography Mentoring
Hey, you. I see you. I am you.
I know what it takes to create a recipe, test it multiple times, set up your photo area in a tiny corner of your house, and shoot upwards of 100 + photos per recipe.
Maybe your dining room doubles as your shooting space and you’re having guests over for dinner…
Let me help you get clarity on your work. Together we will focus on the areas that you need most. It can be anything food photography related!
Maybe you're struggling with light and don't know where to start? Maybe you need help editing your photos but the Lightroom or Photoshop interface gives you a headache?
Sam can help you with the following:
- Compositional elements and mastering your frame
- Nailing your exposure and focus
- Mastering depth and bokeh
- Getting the perfect pour or motion shot
- Natural or artificial lighting assistance
- Post production (working in Photoshop and Lightroom)
- Prop and food styling
- Video! Setting up, producing your video, and editing your clips!
- Anything else that might be on your mind!
If you're not sure where you need to focus, I'll be able to give you clarity there as well!
Let me be your secret weapon!
To see if we're a good fit, simply click on the "Let's Dig In!" button below to sign up to get the Food Photography Mentorship guide emailed to you.
Once you sign up, I'll quickly get in touch and send over a guide that details everything you need to know about working with me 1:1! You'll learn a bit more about me and how I can assist you with your food photo goals. It also details what you can expect, the process from start to finish, pricing information, and scheduling.
not ready for 1:1?
That's okay. Here are some DIY Resources!