Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark
I’m really starting to think I have a chocolate problem.
A straight-up chocolate addiction. People always say that as a joke but I’m not fooling around here.
I think I might really need to sugar detox or go to a sugar rehab.
They have those, yeah?
I wonder if I can go the rest of the holiday season without chocolate.
With these Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark pieces lying around, I highly doubt it…
These chocolate bark pieces are so so so easy to make.
Melt chocolate, sprinkle whatever the hell you want on top, let set in the fridge, break apart into smaller pieces, and stuff your face.
Do you know what the worst part about the holidays is?
When you think you are finished with your shopping so you let your guard down when someone hands you an unexpected present.
Next, you stand there like an awkward dummy and say “Ohhh thank you so much! I have nothing for you, I’m so sorry!”
Next year, I swear I’m going to have these chocolate bark pieces in pretty plastic bags tied with a pretty freaking bow and I’m going to keep them in my car for those exact awkward moments.
Instead of saying “Ohhh thank you so much! I have nothing for you, I’m so sorry!” I will say “Oh thanks! I made you something, it’s in my car — BRB!”
I made these thinking I would do that, but I kind of shoved all of these pieces in my face already.
Sorry guys. I told you I have a problem.
- 1 12oz package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate. To melt chocolate, I used a chocolate melting pot but you can use the "melt" function on your microwave by heating in 30 second intervals and stirring in between.
- Spread melted chocolate on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios and dried cranberries on top.
- Put into fridge to set. Once firm, remove from fridge and break apart into pieces.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 57mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 4gSugar: 25gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. You should spot check this information.