Cherry Lime Popsicles with Honey
I unofficially declare June popsicle month, considering I’ve already made 3 different flavors and it’s not even a week into June. First up: Cherry Lime Popsicles! They are sweet and very sour (in a good way!)
You know what has been making these popsicle creations easier to make? OXO’s Fruit Tools. Seriously. How did I ever live without a cherry pitter? Thankfully I never have to know that torture again and can now pit as many cherries as I want.
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups cherries
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- In a sauce pan, combine the water and honey.
- Heat on medium-high while stirring until most of the honey has disintegrated.
- Some foam might occur, stir and set aside.
- Pit the cherries and juice the lime.
- Combine in a food processor and the water and honey mixture.
- Process until smooth and almost no cherry pieces remain.
- Pour into cup or a popsicle mold and add wooden sticks.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Carefully remove from molds using hot water along the outside.
- Enjoy or store in freezer.
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Sauce Pan with Cover, 2.5 quart, Grey
Fox Run 50302COM Reusable Frozen Ice 24 Popsicle Sticks Pop Maker Aluminum Cover
OXO Good Grips Double-Sided Citrus Juicer
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 77 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 2mg Carbohydrates: 21g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 18g Protein: 1g