Candied Walnuts and Pecans
Right now, my life is all about these Candied Walnuts and Pecans.
Yes, I’m in love. These are so easy to make that you should stop reading right now and go make them.
You can eat them by the handful or put them in lots of dishes like salads, granola, or even on top of pancakes or French toast.
You won’t regret making these. I promise. I also think these would be great sprinkled on top of rice pudding.
Feel free to use all walnuts or pecans, it’s your life. You do you, boo!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Once preheated, toast the nuts for 10 minutes
- Melt the butter in a medium pot.
- Add the maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to the butter and heat on medium-high for about 5 minutes.
- Add the walnuts and the pecans to the pot and coat evenly with a spatula.
- Transfer coated nuts to the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and stir, let sit until completely cool.
Use all walnuts or all pecans instead of the combination if you'd like!
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 965Total Fat: 74gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 60gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 9gSugar: 52gProtein: 16g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. You may want to spot check this information.