Candied Maple Glazed Walnuts
Right now, my life is all about these Candied Maple Walnuts. Yes — I’m in love. These are so easy to make that you should stop reading right now and go make them.
You can eat them by the handful or put them in lots of dishes like salads, granola or even on top of pancakes or French toast.
You won’t regret making these.
Feel free to swap the walnuts to pecans and go nuts. Sorry for the pun.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Once preheated, toast the nuts for 10 minutes
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla extract to the butter and heat on medium-high for about 5 minutes.
- Add the walnuts to the pan and coat evenly with a spatula.
- Transfer coated nuts to the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and stir, let sit until completely cool.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 965Total Fat: 74gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 60gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 9gSugar: 52gProtein: 16g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. You may want to spot check this information.