Boozy Blueberry Slushy
This Boozy Blueberry Slushy is so easy to make and it is a cool treat when the mid-July 90 degree weather hits. You can’t beat it!
Two weeks ago I went to a wine tasting at my friend’s wine store. I walked from table to table and tried the different wines. I knew I wanted something on the sweet side to make a fruit slushy and I ended up going home with a Mango Moscato.
Since I am always buying fruit, I had 3 different types of berries in the fridge. I wasn’t sure which kind to pair the mango wine with. Eventually, I ate 2 of the 3 types of berries and was left with blueberries. This Boozy Blueberry Slushy was born!
- 3-4 cups blueberries
- 1 750ml bottle of Mango Moscato
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a food processor or a blender, blend together the blueberries and mango moscato.
- Add the lemon juice and transfer the mixture to your ice cream maker.
- Follow your ice cream makers instructions and process until slush-like consistency forms.
- Serve immediately or freeze.
KitchenAid KFP0718CU 7-Cup Food Processor Chop, Puree, Shred and Slice - Contour Silver
OXO Good Grips Double-Sided Citrus Juicer
KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment - Excludes 7, 8, and most 6 Quart Models
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 363 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 7mg Carbohydrates: 86g Fiber: 13g Sugar: 62g Protein: 4g