Apple Cider Float
This drink must have been made with the heavens in mind, an apple cider float for your soul.
I’m still trying to accept that it is Fall. It’s getting colder and colder in the mornings and late at night so it’s becoming difficult for me to ignore it. I made these hoping it would help me get over it. Summer’s gone and there is nothing I can do about it, so I’m going to enjoy apple cider and pumpkin themed items from now on.
Enjoy this apple cider float on brisk Autumn day where the air is cool, yet the sun still shines down on your face to warrant the ice cream.
- 4 scoops vanilla or apple pie ice cream
- 2 cups apple cider
- caramel sauce
- Fill half of a glass with apple cider. (about 1/2 cup).
- Place one scoop of vanilla ice cream in the glass.
- Top with the other 1/2 cup of apple cider
- Place another scoop of ice cream on top.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top of the last scoop of ice cream.
- Sprinkle spices of choice on top, i used nutmeg & cinnamon.
- Repeat one more time for two servings.
Adapted from Our Best Bites
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 476 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 29mg Sodium: 259mg Carbohydrates: 79g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 60g Protein: 4g